Thursday, October 24, 2013

Furry Friends' Holidays

Happy Thursday everyone!  The weekend is just around the corner ... and so is Christmas!  So I thought I'd get another Christmas card made to add to my stash. 


This adorable image is Furry Friends and you can find it over at Funky Kits.  This stamp was one of the first Sugar Nellie stamps I ever bought.  I loved it the first time I saw it and I still love it!  I colored these friends with copics and colored pencils and used Glamour Dust on the snow-covered ground and her outfit.  I added some pearl dots with my Pearl Pen and used some of my new Impression Obsession dies to cut out the snowflakes and trees.  The paper is some older BoBunny I had in my stash and the sentiment is by PTI.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Aud Sentiments Challenge 92  -  Christmas Sentiments
Craft-DeeBow October Challenge  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - Furry Friends; PTI - sentiment
Paper:  BoBunny, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, pearls, Glossy Accents, seam binding, Pearl Pen, Impression Obsession snowflakes die and trees die 

10 comments:

  1. An adorable Christmas card, love the cute image and fab combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always Anita! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is just so cute and I love the added sparkle!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how adorable is that image, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, Your card is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, utterly stunning card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh great, now I need those tree dies! Cute image and she was one of my first purchases too. Love this line from Sugar Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another "Wow" card! Beautifully colored and put together! Love the depth you achieve with your reds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful as all your cards are!

    Thanks for joining us a Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so absolutely adorable! I love the colors and sparkle! Thanks for joining in at Aud Sentiments this week.

    kathy b

    ReplyDelete