Monday, October 28, 2013

Autumn

Happy Monday to all of you.  The weekend has come and gone and I didn't seem to get much done ... but I did enjoy myself.  Sometimes we all need to just slow down and enjoy life a little more, don't we?  I have had this image colored for ages and did manage to finish up a card with this lovely lady.


This sweet image is called Fall Leaves and you can find her over in the Time For Tea Designs' Etsy Shop.  Jo has lots of other cute images in her shop and if you check out her blog you'll see that she's having a fabulous sale, too!  Anyway, I colored her with copics and colored pencils and used some pretty fall papers by Reminisce.  I added some seam binding, pearls, a leaf diecut, and a sentiment to finish off the card.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  Now I'm off to get busy on some DT work that's due soon :)

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Card Crafter's Circle Challenge 98  -  Autumn Splendor
Crafty Boots Challenge  -  Autumn
Heck of a Challenge  -  Autumn Colors
One Crazy Stamper October Challenge  -  Thankful/Autumn
Sweet Stampin Challenge  -  Wood, Trees, or Leaves

Stamps:  Time For Tea Designs - Fall Leaves; Mark's Finest Paper & Stamps - Autumn Friendship  
Paper:  Reminisce - Harvest; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, seam binding, pearls, Impression Obsession Die - leaves

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! very pretty autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Anita thank you for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Anita, love the fall colors and I agree, sometimes we just to sit back and take it all in. Glad you had a chance to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Anita. Love the image - there's nothing like playing in the leaves when you want to relax!Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is sooo gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, this is gorgeous hun, I love how you get a shine to the hair, I really struggle with that, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely autumn card! Fabulous colours and design, cute image-beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Anita, your colouring looks amazing and I just love the expression on her face.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A delightful Autumn themed creation with beautiful image and colouring .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute image and wonderful card! Beautifully coloured and great papers. Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning anita.i love the gorgeous image and your autumnal colours are fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card at Sweet Stampin and Good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the image, the layout of the card, the ribbon... the whole card is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anita I just saw this card over at the crafty boots challenge and wanted to tell you how much I love it ! Fabulous image and you totally rocked those autumnal colours which I always struggle with x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete