Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday at TGF



Good morning to all of you!  We're starting a new Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge over on the Greeting Farm Blog today and I hope you can join us.  This week was sweet Joni's turn to choose the theme and she has chosen "Hats Where It's At" ... so, you can use any TGF image with a hat.  


I used this sweet little Beanie Ian for my card and colored him with copics and colored pencils.  I applied some Liquid Applique to his hat and the tiny little marshmallows in his cocoa, and then zapped it with my heat gun to make it puffy ... love that stuff lol!  The sentiment is by CC Designs and I thought it was perfect with this image.  I added some snowflakes and twine to finish my card.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see some fabulous inspiration and to get the challenge details!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Beanie Ian; CC Designs -   Winter Chuckles Sayings
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Liquid Applique, hemp cord, MFT Dienamics - snowflake die, MS border punch

6 comments:

  1. Anita this is a beautiful card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love how you have Beanie Ian perched on the paper strip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Ian is adorable !!! I am totally scared of boys cards... but with a cutie like Ian, I think I could try it!!! LOL :) :) I love the bright blue shading !! One of my fave hues... oh. darn!! I completely forgot to try pencils with my copics this weekend...
    I'll try to remember this week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is so adorable Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, loving that super cute image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning anita.gorgeous design and colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete