Friday, October 18, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm


Happy Friday to all of you!  Today starts a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  It was our lovely Rachel's turn to choose our theme and she wants to see ... anything but a card. 


I picked up this journal at Michaels a couple of weeks ago for $1.  I had no idea what I was going to do with it but geez, $1?  I couldn't pass it up for that price, right?   So I decided I would make my daughter a Christmas planner this year so she can keep track of Christmas gifts, wish lists, parties, etc.  I used the adorable Holiday Anya 2 and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I applied Glamour Dust to her sash and cut her out with some nestabilities.  I added some tabs to the pages but left them blank so my daughter can decide how she wants to use this little journal.  Then I tied some matching ribbons along the edge for a fun look.  I'm pretty sure she's going to love this little planner :)   Please be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my Christmas planner in these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge 229  -  Christmas
Crafting By Design Challenge  - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge 203  -  A Gift To Remember
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 66  -  Anything Goes with Ribbon
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 149  -  Anything Goes
Polkadoodle Week 42 Challenge  -  Christmas is Coming
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  -  Christmas/Happy Holidays
Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - Holiday Anya 2
Other:  Journal, Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Nestabilities, ribbon, McGill tab punch

15 comments:

  1. O wow this is so cute, love the image, your coloring is fantastic.. lucky you to have Michaels there :) I once shopped there when I was on holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous project! I've used a Christmas planner for years and adore it, but now I want one like this! I love this idea and you've executed it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - I love the red tabs; were they already included or did you add them? Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous project, I bet she loves it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita this is Truly stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buy, and I love the transformation, especially the fun bows down the binding! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great planner, I keep telling myself I need to make an altered notebook or journal of some type but not getting round to it, this is fab. Really like the way you've added dividing tabs too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning anita.i love the gorgeous image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable project Anita! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great and I love the image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gonna have to check out Michaels I think! This is so cute and I love the addition of the ribbons to the binding!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anita, I love your note book, it looks fabulous, big fan of this type of crafting...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is a beautiful card for Christmas, Anita. Beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles Challenge.
    xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delightful card, thank you so much for joining us over at polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete