Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You Set My Heart A Flutter

       Please scroll down to view my earlier LCI post

Hello friends and thanks for stopping by.  Today I get to share my very first Amber Ink project with you. 


I used "You set my heart a flutter" and colored it using my copics and colored pencils.  I added some Glamour Dust to the heart and butterfly, and added a bit of ribbon to finish it off.  This image was so easy and fun to color.  I can see using this image for Valentine's Day, an anniversary card, or to make a card for that "special" someone in your life.  


Be sure to stop by the blogs of the other torch bearers to check out their amazing work:
          Amy
          Jana
          Mandi
          Tammy

You can find my image and all the other adorable Amber Ink images here.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:
Incy Wincy Challenge 86  -  Embossing
Paper Sundaes Challenge 61  -  Embossing
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 47  -  Let's Get Sentimental
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 103  -  Are You Talking To Me?

 Stamp:  Amber Ink - You Set My Heart A Flutter
Paper:  Bazzill
Other:  Copics, colored pencils, gamsol, nestabilities, Glamour Dust, embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch, ribbon

15 comments:

  1. Anita, This is so pretty! I love the pink with the white and a bit of glitter! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it the white background looks fab with this gorgeous pink lace and the image is just lovely!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous Anita. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anita, pretty colour combo and love the dotty embossing too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo pretty. Love the pink and white colour combo.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Anita...love the embossed dots and punched border...you KNOW I love that lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, this is beautiful! I'm so excited about you carrying the Orange Torch and I'm looking forward to seeing all your Amber Ink creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so gorgeous hun ....

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is soooooo cute! I love the tiny butterfly, such a sweetie! Thank you for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet!! Love your glitzy butterfly and all that white! Excited to be running with you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so cute Anita.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very elegant card. I love the colour scheme.
    Thank you for joining Incy Wincy.

    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Love the sentiment and the embossing too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous in those 2 colors, LOVE the font on that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete