Sunday, March 13, 2011

Meljen's Designs Challenge 49

Happy Sunday to all of you.  I hope you've been enjoying your weekend.  We have a new challenge for you over at the Meljen's Designs Challenges and Inspiration Blog.  With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, the theme for our challenge this week is green.


I used Little Shamrocks on my card and colored them with copics and colored pencils.  I used my Fiskars border punch and my nestabilities.  I added some ribbon and a bow and my card was finished.  Here are all the images in Meljen's Designs latest release and you can find them at Whimsy Stamps.

Be sure to stop by the Meljen's Designs Challenges and Inspiration Blog to see what the amazing Design Team has come up with for the green challenge.  I hope you find some time to play along in our challenge this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:
Allsorts Week 94  -  Luck o the Irish
Card Makin Mamas  -  Something Green
Delicious Doodles Challenge 16  -  Use Green for St Patrick's Day
ECP Challenge 33  -  Color Green
My Sheri Crafts Challenge 48  -  St Patrick's Day
Pattie's Creations Challenge 17  -  Go Green
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 48  -  Going for the Green
Scrappy Frogs  -  Good Luck
Sew Many Challenges 46  -  St Patrick's Day
Sisterhood of Crafters  -  St Patrick's Day

Stamp:  Meljen's Designs - Little Shamrocks
Paper:  Reminisce Celtic Harp; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Fiskars punch, Nestabilities, ribbon

23 comments:

  1. Love the green Anita .. and the stripey DP is fabulous . great layout
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, fabby card, Anita! I don't use green often - will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cute image and the papers match so beautifully!!!

    I have used my free digi that I won on your blog and posted it!! Hope you come over and tell me what you think!!

    Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello a very beautiful card, the design is gorgeous.
    Thanks, for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafter.
    *Karla**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis lovely te be sure Anita me darlin!! lol. I do love it really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita - sweet image!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Show us Your Green' challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card!!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ~Melody
    DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, so cute! Lovely to see your work at Delicious Doodles Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. An elegant card. Love the combo with lines pp and image is so cute.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Cards challenge this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable Anita!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! The shamrock image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Penny's! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card. the bow really sets it all off. Thanks so much for joining us at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HA - what a super cute image; love that!

    Lovin' all the green too; I need a little luck; can you throw some my way?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet St. Paddy's Day card, Anita!! That happy shamrock is just the cutest. And that's a cool layout, too. Perfect for your image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this image! Great card! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a pretty St. Patrick's Day card. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a cute card!! I really like that wonderfully colored image and the big bow and great LO :) Thanks for joining us!!
    - Shauna K {The Sisterhood GDT}

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so cute, anita! love all the green and the smiling shamrock.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow this is beautiful. I love the clean lines with the dark green and white and that gorgeous ribbon. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  21. super cute card...
    Thanks for playing along at Pattie's Creations and hope to see you again next week.. Bev PT DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabby dabby image, love the smily face lol

    thankyou for joining in with my Irish theme this week @ Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous little image & love the clean styling of your card. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters x

    ReplyDelete