Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Ladybugs are Making Flowers

Good morning to all of you.  Since it's Tuesday that means we have a new challenge for you over on the Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog.  This week our lovely March guest designer, Amanda, chose the theme and she asked that we make our own flowers


I used Shopping Nikki and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used a metallic pen on her jacket buttons and belt buckle, and  paper-pieced her shopping bags  I used a Fiskars border punch and added some ribbon.  I made my flowers with my EK Success flower punches and added a pearl inside each one. 



Be sure to stop by the Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog to see what the super-talented DT created this week.  I hope you find time to make your own flowers and play along in our challenge this week.  Remember, you can find Shopping Nikki and all the other fantastic Ladybug Crafts Ink stamps here.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you can stop by again tomorrow as I'll have another card to share with you.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge  -  Paper Piecing
2 Sisters Challenge 32  -  Make Your Own Embellishments

Stamp:  LCI - Shopping Nikki
Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, metallic pen, EK Success flower punches, Fiskars border punch, ribbon, pearls

14 comments:

  1. Amazing card, Anita! Those DPs are lush and you've coloured her in beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous colours Anita ,, and Nikki matches those papers perfectly. I always love your paper piecing of the shopping bags too.
    Gorgeous flowers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it the papers are just gorgeous and the paper piecing looks beautiful really made the image stand out and I'm loving your made flowers! Just so perfect Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Anita, I always forget to paper piece!! Flowers look gorgeous! Have a great day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Anita, just love your colours. How cute are you flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Anita; love the colors you've used and those flowers are adorable. LOVE the 3D Nikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the colors and patterns on your card...and she is such a preppy, cute girl!...very nice!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful paper! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, anita! your flowers are gorgeous and i can tell by your card how much you're enjoying orange.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card and your flowers are beautiful! The large pearls in the centers really make them elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love the rich colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Wonderful colors and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Your handmade flowers are terrific!
    Thanks for sharing it at 2SC. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Anita, I love love love those papers and the flowers are stunnalicious! xx

    ReplyDelete