Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Amber Ink - Get Sketchy

Good morning to all of you.  It's Wednesday so that means we're halfway to the weekend ... yeah!  This week Amber Ink is the sponsor over at the  Get Sketchy Challenge Blog.



I used Amber Ink's Wee Bee Pollinating and Bee Mine Saying for my card today.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and added a little touch of StarDust stickles to the small bee's wings and the heart.  This was such a fun and easy card to make.  You can find all the Amber Ink images here.   I'm entering my card in the  Get Sketchy challenge this week and I hope you find some time to play along with us.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Digi Images:  Amber Ink Wee Bee Pollinating and Bee Mine Saying
Paper:  American Crafts; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, StarDust Stickles, Martha Stewart border punch

8 comments:

  1. Anita,
    Love those cutie stamps. Lovely card :)
    And your background behind the bee looks great. I guess it's airbrush ?
    Wish you a great day.
    Hugs from Switzerland
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so beautiful the Bee & sentiment look so beautiful on the layout! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anita, so cute!! P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, how cute, anita! you've chosen the perfect image and sentiment for the sketch. i love the black mat and punched border and the touch of stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is CUTE! The big bee makes me smile! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bees and the the sentiment is perfect, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just soooo cute Anita...and I love the dp's too hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally tooooo sweet, Anita - I love this!

    ReplyDelete