Monday, March 28, 2011

Friends Fur-ever

Good morning friends.  I hope you had a fantastic weekend.  Mine was pretty quiet but I have lots of DT cards due this week so that kept me pretty busy.  After having a couple of really nice, warm days last week, our temperatures dropped again and it was really cold this weekend.  Perfect weather for working on cards, right?

Since it's Monday that means there's a new challenge over at the Pollycraft Challenge Blog.  Their challenge this week is friends.  Sadly, this is my last week as a guest designer with Pollycraft.  It has been so much fun designing with their adorable images and Paula, the owner, is a dream to work with.  So I just want to thank Paula and her amazing DT for letting me play along with them this month.  So, here's the card I made for this challenge:



I used Spring Things - Blossoming Friendship and colored with copics and colored pencils.  I added StarDust stickles to the flowers in the trees.  I used some Glossy Accents on the dog's eyes and nose, and the bird's beak and feet.  I love these bright cheery papers from Echo Park.  They make me think of spring ... which I hope will soon be here!



Please be sure to drop by the Pollycraft Challenge Blog to see what the talented DT girls have created this week.  I hope you find some time to play along in their challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas Challenge 17  -  Animals
CES Challenge 29  -  Die Cut Crazy
Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge 52  -  Ribbon & Bows
Pixie Cottage Challenge 62  -  Sketch and/or Sparkle
Sentimental Sundays Challenge 48  -  Cute & Cuddly
Southern Girls Challenge  -  Add an Animal
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 59  -  Cuddly & Cute
Your Next Stamp Challenge 38  -  Make it Sparkle

Stamp:  Pollycraft - Spring Things - Blossoming Friendship; Inky Antics (sentiment)
Paper:  Echo Park; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, StarDust Stickles, ribbon, button, MFT cloud die, EK Success punch, Nestabilities

 

27 comments:

  1. Your colouring skills are superb Anita. Just love your blending. A super layout and a cute card. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anita, that image is just too cute!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is cute Anita .. i love that little scene and the gorgeous spring fresh papers.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just gorgeous and love the image the tree looks so perfect for this time of year!!
    Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE!!! I think you've done a briliant job with this little cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet, anita! i love the bright colours and designs of the papers, the sentiment in the cloud and the button on the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and beautiful.
    I love those papers and you colored the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a fabulous job as a guest designer! Everything was adorable, and this card is no exception. I love your coloring and the design on this card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again.... I forgot to say I love the cloud shaped sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable Anita and the image is so sweet. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats just plain amazing Anita, you are some crafter girl. I love how you colour your images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just soooo cute hun...I love it!

    thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts and good luck sweetie..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ya
    aww gorgeous card, super cute image, lovely colouring,pretty papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is FAB Anita I'm lovin the hot pink and lime and that image is really sweet
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is adorable I love that image! Thanks for "making it sparkle" with your Next Stamp Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a wonderful card with a sweet image. And also a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Like so much your card!!!! the image is very cute, and the coloring is perfect, lovely paper, and great details!!!
    thanks for sharing at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cure, love the image and the design. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable and so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww this is so cute, I am a sucker for kitty cards, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So true that it was perfect for card making lol:D
    This is such a sweet image and makes me feel all springy :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to take part in our new challenge.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! what a brilliant card! Glad you chose to share it with the Southern Girls,Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card, your colouring is perfect & I love the colour combo :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete