Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Luv a Latte

Hello friends!  I hope you're having a fun week so far.  Only a couple more days till the weekend ... yeah!  We've been having some beautiful weather here.  Our weather report keeps calling for rain but so far we've been extremely lucky and most of it has missed us.  I am so ready for spring, how about you?  



I have a new card to share with you today.  I used Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy Luv a Latte today and colored her using my copics and colored pencils.  No glitter or stickles on this one, can you believe it?  I've stitched my papers and added some lace, butterflies and a heart doily.  I stippled my doily with distress inks to tone down the bright white color.  I also added a little distress ink to my butterflies, along with a little pearl on each one.  I made a lace rosette and topped it with a couple of buttons.  I've cut out my sassy girl and popped her up on dimensionals.  You can find my cutie pie and all her sassy friends over at Funky Kits


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
ABC Challenge  -  Q is for Quilting/Sewing

Anything Goes Challenge  -  Make Your Own Embellishments
Clear it Out Challenge 2  -  Buttons
Crafty Creations #111  -  In Stitches
Creative Craft Challenges  -  Lacey Lovelies
Lollipop Crafts Challenge 31  -  Butterflies
My Time To Craft Challenge 133  -  Ladies Day
Paper Cutz Challenge 83  -  Your Choice
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  It's a Mom Thing/Nice & Girlie
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 72  -  Button It
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 58  -  Add Buttons

Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy - Luv a Latte
Paper:  Basic Grey Marjolaine; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, lace, doily, MS butterfly punch, pearls, buttons, distress ink

24 comments:

  1. what gorgeous papers and colours Anita - and i love the lace rosette
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love this color combo and the dark paper behind her is very striking! Great job!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I saw it over on the Simply Sassy blog and knew it was yours right away. I love the lace and the contrast with the dark DP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous Anita! love this sassy girl and such fabulous dp's too....I love it hun!..

    Oh and I loving this weather too....and thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts sweetie...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just tooo cute!
    love all the detail and image.
    Thanks for playing with Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet car with such lovely papers nad stunning coloring! Love the sweet details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. no glitter or stickles? lol. such a sweet card, anita! i love the lace flower and trim. we had rain today, but my daughter got snow! yech!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the colors/patterns used:)...and especially your button flower. it's really a sweet card:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image! Lovely colors and details too. Thanks for playing in the Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what wonderful colouring, I love this stamp! You have shown it off fabulously Thank you for joining us at Anything goes
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, Anita! I think this is just gorgeous and your colouring is fab! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the detail and that lace doily flower is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Clear It Out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done Anita! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the heart doily and the crocheted flower. Great colors and I'm with you - SO READY FOR SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've added dimension and love button in the centre of the flower. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love how you doubled up the butterflies and what a pretty heart doily!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Lovely image and love all the details. Your stitching looks fab. Thanks for entering the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Love the layout and papers. Your coloring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok - this challenge is making me crave the MS Butterfly punch - I have the simple - I need this - great job - good luck and thanks for joining us!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie, Lollipop Girl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, super image and great papers. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, love the lacy touches and the stitching is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at Crafty creations.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful creation hun thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete