Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simply Delicious

Hello friends.  I hope you're having a fantastic day.  I have a new Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy card to share with you today.




This is Delicious, from the latest Simply Sassy release.  Isn't she pretty?  I love her chef's hat and those pretty tights she's wearing with the little hearts.  I colored Delicious with copics and colored pencils.  I added some Glamour Dust to sparkle things up a big.  And I used some Glossy Accents on the buttons on her jacket.  I added some candy dots in the corners.  My layout is Lillian's sketch from The Sugar Bowl.  If you would like to see some beautiful cards featuring Delicious and all the Sassy girls, check out the Simply Sassy DT Blog.




I want to thank you for stopping by.  Please stop by tomorrow as I have another card to share with you.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy - Delicious
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, Martha Stewart border punch, Pebbles candy dots, Swiss Dots embossing folder

23 comments:

  1. oh this is fab Anita .. i love the image .. i want those shoes lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita this is so sweet! Love your colors and that paper is delicious!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Anita, love the embossing and border punch and perfect paper too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fab Anita and loving the colours just so pretty! chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Anita! beautiful colours and I love the embossing too :o)

    Thanks so much for letting me know about the win hun and my stamps turned up ~ I'm chuffed to bits :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Anita....absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you used such perfectly yummy colors:)...super pretty and i love the background! thanks for sharing her!:):)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anita and love the vibrant colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab!!! i love the colours and the papers re perfect with this image!

    thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anita :)

    I love you card, its awesome. I just won this stamp last week (and have yet to use it) and your card is so inspirational I cant wait to play.

    Your blog is very pretty too.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy card Anita! Love those colours again, so fresh and bright. Great image, very sassy! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what fun!! I love the pretty bright colors and the gorgeous layout!! Beautiful job with the coloring! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fun and cute all in one, lovely creation and fabulous job with the coloring!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I love your use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab image, love the colour choice and your embossing is fab too. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you back soon. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. she's very cute, anita! i love those shoes! the colours and papers are so beautifully coordinated and of course she is so much cuter because of the way you coloured her.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Agorgeous card with beautiful colours. Thansk for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a fabulous card Anita. I love the bright colours and design and the embossing adds real dimension to the overall effect.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this is adorable! What a fun image!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute image and the colors you used are so cheery! Also like how you picked up the dotted design of the cupcake tops in your embossed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up embossing challenge.
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so much fun!!!!!!!!! Awesome card!! Thanks for joining Let's Ink It Up's embossing challenge!

    Tammy xox

    ReplyDelete