Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm Carrying a Torch!

    (Please scroll down to see my Pollycraft post)



Hello everyone.  I have some exciting news to share with you.  I was asked to carry the torch for Amber Ink this month.  The awesome Cheryl (She Stamps by Cheryl) passed her torch on to me.  A huge thank you to Cheryl for giving me this fantastic opportunity!  Be sure to stop by Cheryl's blog as she always has such beautiful designs to share.  

I'm carrying the torch along with some fabulous girls:
          Amy
          Jana
          Mandi
          Tammy

Amber Ink has a fantastic selection of digi stamps, clear stamps, and also digi papers.  I've been having so much fun playing with them, so do stop by the shop to check them out.  Also, please stop by the Amber Inklings Blog and meet the other Torch Bearers that I'm running with this month.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you find time to drop by tomorrow as I'll have my first AmberInk project to share.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Anita! I had some much fun on the Amber Ink team. You are going to have a blast with Amber and Pam. I can't wait to see all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anita!! How exciting for you! And I'm not a bit surprised with the amazing talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Team Orange! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations, anita!! you'll be a great addition to the team with your creations, always beautifully coloured with such attention to detail. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! I am the first Brown Torch bearer!!!!! I had a blast! Amber and her gals ROCK! love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to be sharing March with you Anita
    Look forward to seeing your projects
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Anita!! Have a great time this month carrying the torch!!

    ReplyDelete