Monday, February 3, 2020

We BEE-Long Together

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These adorable bees are from a new stamp set called Hap Bee.  I used this same stamp set to make another card yesterday.  If you missed it, you can check it out here.  I love this stamp set and it can be used for so many different occasions!  I placed a honeycomb stencil on white cardstock and used a blending brush to apply Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink over the stencil.  I wanted it darker in the center and fading out into white on the outer edges.  I diecut a heart and also applied the Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink over the heart.  I glued a sheet of acetate behind the heart and applied foam tape to create a shaker window.  I stamped the "flight lines" and sentiment on my card and then added some sequins in the area where I was placing the shaker window.  I removed the release paper from the foam tape and adhered the shaker window onto the card base.  I stamped the bees on Neenah cardstock, diecut them with my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their antennae and the bee's eyes.  I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on their wings for some sparkle.  Lastly, I adhered the bees onto the shaker window.  Stop by the Paperie Ink Etsy Shop and check out her stamps!  Sherry has a new release and she offers free shipping! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a BEE-utiful day!

Hugs, Anita     

No comments:

Post a Comment