Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Greeting Farm - February Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the February release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Happy Easter stamp set.


I fell in love with stamp set as soon as I saw it!  So many sweet Anyas and Ians and lots of Easter accessories!  I sponged Cracked Pistachio, Spun Sugar, and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol card and spattered it with water.  After it was dry, I stamped a sentiment from the Happy Easter stamp set.  I colored all the images with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut them.  I adhered all the images to my card with foam tape. 

I hope you stop by tomorrow for our last day of previews.  Then be sure to return on Saturday, February 15th for our Blog Hop!

Hugs, Anita

3 comments: