Monday, February 17, 2020

My Favorite Place

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These adorable images are from a new stamp set called Bear Hugs.  There are lots of bears, bees, and flowers in this set, along with awesome sentiments.  I diecut a dome from bristol and sponged on Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I diecut a strip of grass and sponged on Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered the grass to the dome with foam tape and then applied the dome to my cardbase.  The pink dp is from my stash and I diecut it using a stitched rectangle die.  I colored all the images with copics used my ScanNCut to diecut them.  I stamped the bee's trail and sentiment and then I adhered all the stamped images with foam tape. I used a black glaze pen on the bear's noses and the baby bear's eye.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment: