Monday, February 24, 2020

Paperie Ink - Panda Expressions

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These sweet pandas are from a new stamp set called Panda Expressions.  There are lots of adorable pandas in this set, along with speech bubbles and tons of sentiments to stamp in the bubbles.  I shaded the pandas with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut them.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from Bristol, used a blender brush to add Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink, and spattered it with some clean water.  I diecut the grass and brushed on Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped the speech bubbles with black ink and then white heat-embossed the sentiments.  I adhered all the stamped images with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment