Thursday, February 27, 2020

You're So Mice!

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using some of the newest product from LDRS Creative.


These cute images are from the Boardwalk Mice stamp set.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, diecut them using the coordinating Boardwalk Mice dies, and colored them with my copic markers.  I used a blending brush to apply Marine Madness Hybrid Ink onto the base of my card.  Next, I blended Key Lime Pie and Prickly Pear Perfection Hybrid Inks onto white cardstock and diecut that using the In The Grass Dies.  I stamped one of the sentiments onto the diecut grass using Raven Hybrid Ink.  I adhered the grass and all of the images to my card using foam tape for dimension.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please stop back tomorrow because I have another card to share using the new release by LDRS Creative.
 
Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment