Sunday, February 2, 2020

How Sweet It Is

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These sweet little bees are from a new stamp set called Hap Bee.  There are lots of bee images, flowers, and also some sentiments.  Stop by the Paperie Ink etsy shop and check out all the stamp sets!  I placed a stencil on Bristol card and then sponged Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink over the stencil.  I diecut the Bristol using a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to my card base.  I stamped the "flight lines" and sentiment on the card and then adhered the bees with foam tape for some dimension.  I used a black glaze pen on the bee's eyes and antennae and used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the wings.  I added a few tiny hearts for embellishments. 

Copics Used:
Bees - Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11; C7, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment