Sunday, February 16, 2020

Happy Bird-Day

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These cute images are from the new stamp set called Happy Bird Day.  I sponged distress oxide ink on a stitched rectangle to create the base of my card and then I spattered clean water.  I stamped the sentiment from the new stamp set and then adhered a diecut frame that I cut from white cardstock.  I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add some polka-dots to the party hat and I used a black glaze pen on the bird's eyes.  I used my Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the banner and balloon to give them some sparkle.  I adhered all of the images with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment