Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Greeting Farm - February Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the February release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Flower Field.


This stamp set has lots of pretty little flowers.  The flowers can be used to make a pretty background, added to a scene featuring your Anyas and Ians, or they can be the focal point of your card.  I sponged Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol card and stamped a sentiment from the Lettered stamp set.  I colored the flowers with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut them.  I adhered the flowers with foam tape and then adhered the diecut circle frame onto my card.Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our second day of previews.  In the meantime, stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created!

Hugs, Anita


2 comments: