Thursday, February 20, 2020

Whimsy Guest Designer - Tweetie Pie

Good morning friends!  I'm back with another guest project for Whimsy Stamps!


Today I'm using the Tweetie Pie clear stamps and the Slimline Windows Die to make a fun birthday card.  I love how versatile this stamp set is.  Not only can you use it for holiday cards, but it's also perfect for winter cards too!  I used a blending brush to add Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks to a piece of Bristol card.  I spattered it with water and white acrylic paint.  Once it was dry, I stamped the sentiment and musical notes with Versafine Onyx Black Ink.  I used the Slimline Windows Die to cut a frame from white cardstock and adhered the frame to the inked Bristol using foam tape.  I adhered this piece to my card base which measures 3 1/2" x 8 1/2".


I stamped all the birds on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the birds' eyes and used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the snow on the tree branch for a bit of sparkle.  I used 3D Foam Squares to adhere the birds to my card and then added a few clear sequins for some more sparkle.


I want to thank the Whimsy team for inviting me to be a guest this month - it was so much fun!  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment