Saturday, February 29, 2020

Paperie Ink - Happy Birthday

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These sweet pandas are from a new stamp set called Panda Expressions.  There are lots of adorable pandas in this set, along with speech bubbles and tons of sentiments to stamp in the bubbles.  The balloon, party hat, and cupcakes are from the Happy Bird Day stamp set.  I diecut a piece of Bristol card with a stitched rectangle die and blended Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered water on the panel and adhered the Happy Birthday diecut.    I colored the images with copics markers and used a white gel pen to add polka-dots to the party hat.  I adhered all the images with foam tape to add some dimension to my card. 

Be sure to follow Paperie Ink on Instagram - they're having an amazing giveaway right now so hop over and check it out!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing week!


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment