Monday, March 2, 2020

I Love You More Than I Can Bear

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


These adorable images are from the new Strawberry Patch stamps, which is part of the Spring Collection!  There are so many awesome products in this new release but I think this stamp set is probably my favorite!  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, colored them with copics, and then diecut them using the coordinating Strawberry Patch Die Set.  I cut a piece of paper from the Farmers Market 6x6 Paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I used the Stitched Heart Die to cut a heard from white cardstock and then sponged it with Marina Madness Hybrid Ink.  I used the In The Grass Die to cut white cardstock and sponged it with Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink.  I adhered the heart to my card and then used foam tape to adhere the images.  I stamped the sentiment with Raven Hybrid Ink and adhered that to finish off my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much, totally adorable...So want that stamp set, not sure if available in the UK , off to check it out.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete