Thursday, March 12, 2020

The Greeting Farm - March Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3 of The Greeting Farm previews of the March release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Miss Anya Bless You stamp set.


This stamp set features two beautiful Anyas that are perfect for lots of different occasions.   I stamped Anya on Neenah cardstock, cut her with my ScanNCut, and colored her with copics.  I sponged distress oxide ink onto a strip of white cardstock and stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I adhered Anya with foam tape for dimension, then added a few coordinating enamel dots to finish my card. 

Please stop by tomorrow for our fourth and final day of previews.  Then join us on Sunday for our blog hop!  In the meantime, visit The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment