Saturday, March 14, 2020

Hippity Hop

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet Easter card using a stamp set by Photoplay.


This cute bunny and little flowers are from the Easter Wishes stamp set.  The stamp set also includes another bunny and chick, along with some larger Easter eggs.  I picked up my stamp at The Paper Cottage but if you're not local I believe Simon Says Stamp also carries this set.  I colored the bunny and flowers with copics and then ran them through my ScanNCut.  I used the Stitched Heart Die to diecut a stitched heart in the pink gingham paper.  I sponged Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol card and then diecut it using the In The Grass Die Set.  I stenciled clouds onto my cardbase and then used foam tape to adhere the grass and pink gingham paper to my card.  I used an oval die to diecut the eggs from scraps of design paper.  I also used a die from my stash to cut the sun.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes and nose.  I adhered the bunny and the sun and then tucked the flowers and eggs into the grass.  

Copics Used:
Bunny - E55, E53, E51, E50; R20, R00; E01, E00, E000
Bunny Shirt - BG05, BG01, B000; R83, R81, R20
Flowers - R83, R81, R20, R00; V15, V12, V01; BG05, BG01, B000; Y13, Y11

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fun and crafty weekend!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment