Monday, March 30, 2020

For My Special Somebunny

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a new release from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These cute images are from the new My Somebunny stamp set.  Preorders for this new stamp start tomorrow!    I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes and I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the critters' cheeks.  I sponged Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink onto Bristol card, diecut it with a border die, and paired it with some bright and cheery paper.  That cute sentiment is included in the stamp set!  I added the chicks and bunny pot with foam tape and adhered a few sequins for some sparkle. 

Copics Used:
Bunny - E31, E30, E50; R20; E01, E000
Flowers - BV20, BG70; Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00; RV66, RV63, RV10; YG17, YG03, YG01
Flower Pot - BG09, BG05, BG01
Chicks - Y15, 13, Y11, Y00; YR04, YR02

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment