Saturday, March 28, 2020

Paperie Ink - Hap Bee

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These cute images are from the Hap Bee stamp set.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and antennae and used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen on their wings for a little bit of sparkle.  I used a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide Inks to create the clouds.  I diecut three stitched rectangle frames, glued them together, and adhered that over the cloud panel.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and adhered the cute little bees with foam tape for dimension.  I also added a few sequins to my card. 
Copics Used:
Bees - Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11; C7, C5, C3; B000
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment