Monday, March 9, 2020

Hang In There

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These cute images are from the stamp set called Monkey Do.  There are lots of different monkeys and accessories in this set, along with a couple of great sentiments!  I used a cloud stencil to sponge Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Ink onto a rectangle that I cut from white cardstock.  I diecut a piece of grass and sponged it with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink.  I used foam tape to adhere the grass to the bottom of the clouds and then I adhered a white diecut frame over the rectangle.  I colored the monkey, tree branch, and bananas with copics and ran them through my ScanNCut.  I attached the monkey and branch with foam tape and then glued the bananas to the grass.  I used a black glaze pen on the monkey's eyes and nose.

Copics Used:
Monkey - E59, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, R20
Tree Limb - E27, E25, E13, E21; YG17, YG03, YG01
Bananas - Y15, Y13, Y11; E57

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!
 
Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment