Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Greeting Farm - February Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the February release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Jellia Mermaid.


Isn't this mermaid beautiful?  The Greeting Farm has amazing mermaids and I'm so happy Marie decided to add another one to the collection - you can never have too many mermaids, right?   I sponged Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol card and spattered it with water.  After it was dry, I stamped a sentiment from the Lettered stamp set.  I colored Jellia with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut her.  I adhered her to my card using foam tape and then added a few clear embellishments to look like bubbles.

I hope you stop by tomorrow for our third day of previews.  Be sure to stop by the The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created using Jellia!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: