Friday, February 28, 2020

Berry Best Wishes

Good morning!  I'm back today to once again share a card using some of the newest product from LDRS Creative.

These adorable images are from the Strawberry Patch stamp set.  This stamp set has cute bears, mice, strawberries, and several sentiments, making it perfect for so many different occasions!  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, diecut them using the coordinating Strawberry Patch dies, and colored them with my copic markers. 


I used a blending brush to apply Marine Madness Hybrid Ink and Prickly Pear Perfection Hybrid Ink onto white cardstock and diecut that using the Slim Line Scallop Die.  I stamped one of the sentiments on the diecut panel using Raven Hybrid Ink.  I diecut the scallop frame from white cardstock using the Slim Line Scallop Die and adhered that to the front of my card.  I used a black glaze pen on the bears' eyes and noses and attached all the images to my card with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment