Friday, January 31, 2020

Love You Forever And Always

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using some of the newest product from LDRS Creative.


I stamped the cute little pandas from the Panda Play Stamps using Raven Hybrid Ink and diecut them using the coordinating Panda Play Dies.  I used copics to shade the pandas and to color the pink heart.  I used the With All My Heart Die to cut the stitched rectangle with lightly embossed hearts.  I placed the With All My Heart Stencil over the embossed hearts and lightly sponged Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink.  I used the Stitched Heart Die to diecut the heart in the center of the heart panel.  I lightly sponged the distress oxide ink on the base of my card also.  I adhered the heart panel to the base of my card with foam tape and then adhered the pandas with foam tape.  I used the Love Stack Stamps for my sentiment, diecut it using the Sentiment Stack Die, and adhered the sentiment to my card.  I used a Wink of Stella Glitter Pen on the little heart in the panda's hand.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment