Friday, January 3, 2020

The Greeting Farm - You're My Everything

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.



I've started making Valentine cards and the cute images in the #CoupleGoals stamp set are perfect for Valentine's Day!  I colored this cute couple with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used some older Doodlebug Design paper from my stash for the card base, and I sponged Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink on the strip of white cardstock behind the couple.  I adhered the couple, sentiment strip, and diecut heart with foam tape.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Boy Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Girl Hair - E55, E53, E51, E50
Dress - R59, R37, R35
Boy Clothes - BG1, BG57, BG53; C7, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment