Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Sweetie Pie

Good evening!   I'm sharing a card using one of the new die-namics from My Favorite Things.  


I fell in love with this Sweet As Pie Die-namics as soon as I saw it and knew it would be perfect for making quick and easy cards!  I decided to make a card and play along in the MFT Color Challenge 133.  I cut my cardbase from light gray cardstock and then diecut a stitched rectangle from Bristol.  I sponged Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink on the Bristol and then spattered it with clean water.  I diecut the sentiment from darker gray cardstock and adhered it to the Bristol using liquid adhesive.  I diecut the pie from gray and kraft cardstock and added some shading to the pie with colored pencils.  I adhered the pie with foam tape for dimension and then added three tiny red diecut hearts to finish my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment