Monday, January 13, 2020

Paper Smooches - Anything Cold

Good afternoon!  Today I have a card featuring a chubby snowman from Paper Smooches. 


This adorable snowman is from the Warm Hearts stamp set.  I've had this stamp set forever and I still love created clean and simple cards with it!  I sponged distress oxide inks on Bristol card and then diecut it using a stitched rectangle die.  I also stamped the snowflakes using the distress oxide ink.  I diecut a snow slope and sponged distress ink along the top.  I stamped the sentiment on the snow slope and added some Glamour Dust to the edge to make it look frosty.  I colored the snowman and bird with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I added some Glamour Dust to the snowman and applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the heart. I used a black glaze pen on the snowman's eyes and mouth and then adhered him and the bird with foam tape.

I'm entering my card in the Paper Smooches Challenge where the theme is Anything Cold. 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita  

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Anita! Your glowing background is perfect for that adorable little snowman and his cardinal friend! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Anything Cold Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete