Monday, January 13, 2020

Paperie Ink - Mermaid Kisses

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


All of these adorable images are from the Mermaid Kisses stamp set.  There are five sweet little mermaids, two sentiments, and lots of fun accessory stamps.  Be sure to stop by her shop and check it out!  I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the sea creatures' eyes and I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. I sponged distress oxide inks on Bristol card to create the water scene.  I spattered water droplets and once dry I stamped the sentiment.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added a few clear bubble embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments: