Thursday, March 26, 2020

You're So Mice

Good morning!  I'm back today to once again share a card using LDRS Creative products.


These cute images are from the Boardwalk Mice stamp set.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, diecut them using the coordinating Boardwalk Mice dies, and colored them with my copic markers.  I sponged Marina Madness Hybrid Ink on the base of my card and used the Seesaw Slider Die Set to create the sliding balloons on the front of my card.  The slider set is so fun and easy to use.  There's a video here that shows exactly how these dies work.


I sponged Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink onto cardstock and diecut it using the In The Grass Die.  I adhered the grass panel with foam tape and then adhered the images.  Do you see how the balloons slide up and down?  So fun!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment