Monday, March 2, 2020

Paperie Ink - Bear Hugs

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These adorable images are from the stamp set called Bear Hugs.  There are lots of bears, bees, and flowers in this set, along with awesome sentiments.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from some blue polka-dot paper and adhered it to my card base.  I diecut a circle from Bristol and sponged on distress oxide inks.  I popped that up on a circle that I diecut from white cardstock and then adhered it to my card.  I colored all the images with copics and used my ScanNCut to diecut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the bear's noses and then attached a sentiment from the same stamp set.  

Be sure to stop by @paperieink on Instagram to enter her fabulous giveaway!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment