Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Bird-Day!

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These cute images are from the Happy Bird Day stamp set.  You can never have too many birthday cards in your stash, right?  I sponged distress oxide inks on a stitched rectangle and then I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set.  I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the chick's eyes and a white gel pen to add some highlights.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the frosting on the cake.  I used my Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the balloons to give them some sparkle and then I added a few clear sequins to finish my card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment