Wednesday, March 11, 2020

The Greeting Farm - March Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of The Greeting Farm previews of the March release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Bouquet stamp set.


This stamp set features beautiful floral images and sentiments.  These stamps can be used to create a background for your card or they can become the focal point.  I decided to take one of the images and create a wreath.  I lightly traced a circle onto white cardstock and then I repeatedly stamped the same image around the circle.  Once the ink was completely dry, I erased the pencil lines and colored the flowers with copics.  I stamped the sentiment and diecut it with a circle die.  I matted the sentiment and the image with green cardstock and adhered it to my square card base.  Please stop by tomorrow for our third day of previews.  In the meantime, visit The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment