Monday, March 16, 2020

We Bee-Long Together

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using a stamp set from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 


These cute images are from the stamp set called Hap Bee.  I colored the images with copics and then fussy cut them.  I sponged Mowed Lawn and Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Inks on the base of my card.  I diecut an oval in some red polka-dot design paper and then diecut an oval frame from white cardstock.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then adhered the images with foam tape.  I adhered the polka-dot paper with foam tape and then glued the white frame around the oval.  I used a black glaze pen on the bee's eyes and antennae, and added some highlights to the flower with white acrylic paint. 

Copics Used:
Bees - Y18, Y15, Y13, Y11; C7, C5, C3; B000
Flower - R59, R37, R35; YG17, YG03, YG01; Y15, Y13, Y11

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment