Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Flowers and Smiles

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing another card that I made as a guest designer for Your Next Stamp.


I love all the whimsical designs you can find over at Your Next Stamp and I fell in love with this sweet Flowers and Smiles set as soon as I saw it!  Lots of cute images in this stamp set along with some great sentiments.  You can use this stamp set for so many different occasions.  I used the Window Panel Die to cut the frame from white cardstock.  I lightly sponged Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks in the windows, stamped the sentiment, and attached the frame to my card using foam tape.  I colored the stamped images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating Flowers and Smiles Die Set.  I used a black glaze pen on the mouse's eyes and nose and added highlights to the flower with a white gel pen.  I adhered the colored images with foam tape for even more dimension.   

Copics Used:
Mouse - W3, W1, W0, R20
Flower - YR07, YR04, Y35, Y32; Y35, Y02, Y11, Y00; YG17, YG13
Butterflies - V17, V15, V12, C5; RV66, RV55, RV52, C5

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!


Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment