Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Create A Smile Challenge - Mood Board

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is a mood board.  I love mood board challenges because you can interpret them any way you want!  I used the A Little Treat stamp set - so many sweet images in this set!  I sponged distress ink onto white cardstock  using the Waves Stencil.  I diecut a piece of vellum using the Cool Cuts Postage Edge Circles and adhered it to my card.  Next, I sponged distress ink onto Bristol card, stamped the ice creams, and then fussy cut them.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  The ice creams and sentiment are adhered with foam tape for dimension.  Lastly, I added a few clear sequins for some sparkle. 


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: