Thursday, August 8, 2019

So Grateful To Ewe

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


I used the Thank Ewe stamp set to make today's card.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink onto white cardstock, colored them with copics, and then cut them out. 


I diecut two scalloped panels using one of the dies from the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set.  I sponged Bali Blue Hybrid Ink on one panel to create a blue sky.  I used the In The Grass dies to cut the grassy area from the second panel and sponged Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink to create the grass.  I diecut the sun using the Here Comes The Sun die and colored it with copics.  I stamped the sentiment using Raven Hybrid Ink and then adhered the images, grass, and sun with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an awesome day!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment