Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Greeting Farm - August Previews Day 4

Hello and welcome to Day 4 of The Greeting Farm previews of the August release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Miss Anya Coffee Break stamp set.

 
 
The Anyas that are in this new stamp set are gorgeous and of course they're all loving their coffee!  I diecut a piece of Yupo paper with a stitched rectangle die and applied copic marker refills to create the base of my card.  I think it looks like my coffee when I add my creamer ... although I might add just a bit (or a lot) more creamer than what you see here ;-)  I colored Anya with copics, diecut her, and adhered her to the card with foam tape.   
 
Please stop back tomorrow for our Blog Hop!  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the amazing team made with this sweet and adorable stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So stunning Anita.Gorgeous image and colouring and i love the coffee background :D

    ReplyDelete