Thursday, August 22, 2019

Let's Go!

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


I used the Mini Winnie Let's Go set for my card today.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink onto white cardstock.  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies that are included in the stamp set.  
 
I cut a piece of pattern paper from the Sweet Sensations 6x6 Paper and adhered it to my card base.  I diecut a scalloped rectangle using a die from the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set.  I sponged gray ink for the road and I used Bali Blue Hybrid Ink for the sky.  I also sponged Bali Blue Hybrid Ink on the edges of the diecut clouds.  I used Raven Hybrid Ink to stamp the sentiment on the scalloped panel and then used foam tape to adhere the panel to my card.  I also adhered Mini Winnie and the clouds using foam tape. 


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment