Friday, March 15, 2019

The Greeting Farm - March Release & Blog Hop


It’s the 15th, and the MARCH RELEASE is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store. Our first set is called LIVE, LOVE, EAT, and features the cutest little girls and kawaii FOOD. You can't get any better than that to create the most adorable planner pages and cards! Next, we have GO FOR IT ANYA. Talk about inspiring you to get up and get it! This gal is all about strength, determination, and reaching for those goals. Finally, we have GRADUATION. Imagine your recipient's joyful expression when he/she receives a card featuring these cuties.
 
 
I used the adorable Go For It Anya for my card today.  I used distress inks and a stencil to create the background and then diecut it using a stitched rectangle die.  I colored Anya with copics and diecut her using my Scan N Cut.  Lastly, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops.
 
To celebrate our release, we are having a short BLOG HOP!! You have until MARCH 18th at 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog and The Greeting Farm Blog. The winner will receive all 3 stamp sets!

TGF Design Team:
 AMY
 ANITA  (You are here)

This is a short hop, and definitely worth playing along! Of course, if you can't wait for the hop to be over, you can purchase these stamps HERE.

We will have more cards featuring the new stamps from our Design Team Leaders on Monday, March 18th so be sure to stop back by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

22 comments:

  1. Your little exercise girl is super cute! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, makes me want to whip into my work out gear. The working out part though...maybe lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love what you did for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card lovely image too quite inspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring!! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funky & cool. Your blended background is seamless. Thank you for sharing all your inspiration this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so cute and cool. I love the colors and coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image, and the colors you used! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and inspiring.This card can uplift anyone who is planning a healthy start.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This background is fabulous and I love her little outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is so cute and I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a PERSONAL TRAINER! I NEED THIS STAMP! Sooo cute! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the background. the ldy
    is darling. thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's cool and I love that bright background. Fab card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card and this image is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty background and fab colouring on this new workout image, I promise to do some workout when I will win this cutie ( and loose some weight :) ), thanks for the inspiration, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the coloring on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card, I totally love that background you created, and your colouring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! What a darling card!!! Colors are pretty amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete