Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps - Monochromatic

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.


Our new challenge is "Monochromatic".  I used the Tender Tulips stamp set for my card today.  I stamped my sentiment on Bristol card and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder.  Then I sponged the card with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and spattered water from a paintbrush to create the lighter spots on the card.   I stamped the tulips and butterfly on watercolor paper and also heat-embossed those with white embossing powder.  I watercolored the images using Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and fussy-cut the images.  I adhered the tulips and butterfly with foam tape for some dimension.  Lastly, I added a few sparkly bubble embellishments.

I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner receives a gift card to the shop!  You can find all the challenge details on the Create A Smile Blog.  If you don't currently own any Create A Smile stamps, you can use a freebie from their blog! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment