Friday, March 22, 2019

You Donut Even Know

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made using a couple of stamp sets by Mama Elephant.


Most of these cute images are from the Donut Treats stamp set; the little chickie is from the Party Animals.  I colored all the images with copics and then diecut them using my Scan N Cut.  I sponged distress inks onto Bristol card, spattered some water drops, and adhered the stitched frame and images with foam tape.  I used a black glaze pen on the mouse's and chickie's eyes and added sprinkles to the donuts with a white gel pen.  I used a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen on the party hats and added a few clear bubble embellishments to finish my card.

Copics Used:
Mouse - W2, W0; V15, V12
Chickie - Y32, Y11, Y000; YG03, YG01, YG00; BG05, BG01
Donut Box - C1
Donuts - E31, E30, E50; R12, R11, R00; B02, B01, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge - Cute

1 comment:

  1. Super cute birthday scene! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete