Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Greeting Farm - March Previews Day 3

Hello and welcome to the final day of The Greeting Farm February previews.  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Graduation stamp set!


Isn't he a cutie?  All the little graduates in this stamp set are adorable and of course there are perfect sentiments included too!  I love that Marie is releasing this set early enough that I'm not going to have to rush to get my graduation cards made.  I stamped the hat on red cardstock using VersaMark ink and then heat-embossed with white embossing powder.  I colored him with copics and diecut the image using my Scan N Cut.  A very clean and simple card that can easily be mass-produced if you need lots of graduation cards! 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our Blog Hop!  Meanwhile, be sure to visit The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of our team made with this adorable Graduation stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Really like the layout & design of this card. Great idea with the hats on the red card. Thank you for sharing all these sneek peeks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colour scheme.Looks so attractive!

    ReplyDelete