Monday, October 2, 2017

You Warm My Heart

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with an adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's.



This  sweet image is called Snowmen In Love.  This image can be used for so many occasions.  I printed the image on Neenah paper, colored it with copics, and used a stitched rectangle die to cut the image.  I used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the lady's scarf and mittens.  I thought the snowflake background paper would be perfect to use for snowmen, right?  I added a snowflake die that I coated with Glamour Dust and then added a tiny heart to the center of the snowflake.  The tiny hearts in the image have Glamour Dust on them and I used Glossy Accents on the heart in the snowflake.  You can find more great digis over at Sassy Cheryl's Stamps so be sure to check out her shop!

Copics used:
Snowmen Bodies - BV20, BG70, R30
Snowmen Arms - E27, E25, E21
Snowmen Noses - YR18, YR14, YR12
Teal - BG18, BG57, BG53, BG11
Pink - R89, R85, R83, R81
Hearts - R46

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Snowmen In Love; Sentiment - Pretty Pink Posh
Other:  Copics, Stitched Rectangle Die, Snowflake Die, white gel pen, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Anita! It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and it's just plain gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and oh so fabulous Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - love all your snowmen cards - really like the one Sassy Cheryl shared today.

    ReplyDelete